Our Let Only service includes:
- Advertising of the property
- Accompanying viewings
- Finding suitable tenants
- Arranging essential Gas Safety and Electrical Testing (If required)
- Taking up references and credit checks on the prospective tenants
- Taking payment of first months rent and deposit
- Preparing of tenancy agreements
- Arranging an inventory and schedule of condition for the property (If required)
- Setting up a standing order mandate for the Landlord’s account to receive future rent from the tenants.
- Meeting the tenants at the property on the day of check-in and issuing keys.
Following the receipt of satisfactory references Selina’s Lettings Ltd will then collect the tenants deposit together with the first month’s rent, and having deducted our fees for arranging the letting and any outstanding contractor’s invoices, the remaining funds will be transferred electronically to the Landlord bank account after check-in.
The deposit, the Landlord will hold the deposit & must be a registered member of a deposit scheme.